Old Bridge High School Peer Leadership Program
"Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other." ~ John F. Kennedy
Dear Peer Leadership Applicant,
Thank you for your interest in applying to the Old Bridge High School Peer Leadership Program.
Visit us at https://tinyurl.com/teamobplapplication to apply online to the OBHS Peer Leadership program.
- Application opens Monday, April 8, 2019 at 7:00 a.m.
- Application deadline – Monday, April 29, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- OBHS Juniors in good standing are eligible to apply.
- Video component via Flipgrid (see online application for more information)
- All applicants are required to provide the names of four teachers for recommendations. (2 teachers must be current). The Main Office will request the teacher recommendations via email.
There are four components to the application process in which students will be graded on a 200 point scale:
- Teacher Recommendations (100 points – 25 points each)
- Attendance and Academic standing (50 points)
- Interview (50 points)
Monday April 8, 2019 – Peer Leadership online application opens
Monday, April 29, 2019 – Peer Leadership online application deadline
Wednesday, May 22, 2019 – Peer Night - 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Monday, May 20 through Wednesday, May 22, 2019 – Peer Interviews (Invitations will be distributed)
Saturday, September 21 through Monday, September 23, 2019 – Mandatory Peer Retreat
Saturday, October 20, 2019 – Making Strides Breast Cancer Walk – Pt. Pleasant Boardwalk
TBD February, 2020 – Special Olympics Polar Plunge – Pier Village Boardwalk
If you have any additional questions, please see Mr. Brown in Room M715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.