Old Bridge High School Peer Leadership Program
"Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other." ~ John F. Kennedy
Dear Peer Leadership Applicant,
Thank you for your interest in applying to the Old Bridge High School Peer Leadership Program.
Visit us at https://tinyurl.com/teamobplapplication to apply online to the OBHS Peer Leadership program.
- Application deadline – Monday, April 30, 2018
- OBHS Juniors in good standing are eligible to apply.
- Video component via Flipgrid (see online application for more information)
- All applicants are required to provide the names of four teachers for recommendations. (2 teachers must be current). The Main Office will request the teacher recommendations via email.
There are four components to the application process in which students will be graded
on a 200 point scale:
- Teacher Recommendations (100 points – 25 points each)
- Attendance and Academic standing (50 points)
- Interview (50 points)
April 30, 2018 – Peer Leadership online application deadline
April 30, 2018 – Peer Night - 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Week of May 7, 2018 – Peer Interviews (Invitations will be distributed)
September 22 and September 23, 2018 – Mandatory Peer Retreat
October 21, 2018 – Making Strides Breast Cancer Walk – Pt. Pleasant Boardwalk
February 2, 2019 – Special Olympics Polar Plunge – Pier Village Boardwalk
If you have any additional questions, please see Mr. Brown in Room M715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.