TUITION PRESCHOOL REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
The following items are required when you appear to register your child:
- PROOF OF AGE – bring a certified birth certificate from the Bureau of Vital Statistics with a raised seal. Baptismal certificates, hospital notices and photocopies are not acceptable.
Your child must be 3 YEARS OLD before he/she begins the program
2. PHYSICAL EXAMINATION – State statue 18A:40-4 requires all Kindergarten students to have a physical examination by a physician. Download the Universal Health Record and bring it to your physician. Your physician will complete this form upon the conclusion of your child’s physical. This physical examination and completed report must be submitted to the school within 30 days of initial entrance. If you already have a copy of your child’s most recent physical, please bring it with you to registration.
- HEALTH HISTORY FORM
- IMMUNIZATION RECORD – bring a copy of your child’s immunization records consisting of dates of Primary Series and booster doses. N.J.S.S.C. Chapter 14 requires that immunizations must be complete and up-to-date otherwise, the student may be excluded from school. **Please bring completed and signed immunization form with you to your in-person registration at your child’s school.**
- SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT AND/OR COURT ORDERS (If Applicable) – This requirement only applies in situations regarding parental rights, limitations due to divorce or separation.
- STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM
- PARENT CONSENT FORM for Publication of Student Photo/Information on the Internet -Download an informational copy for review only. If you do not want your child to be included, you will be asked to send a letter to your child's teacher and principal/supervisor of your child's school.
- EMERGENCY CONTACT FORM - Indicate individuals who have agreed to accept your child during an emergency school clsoing in your absence. Your child wil ONLY be released to the person(s) listed on this form.
- SIBLING FORM
- PRESCHOOL EXPERIENCE FORM
- HOME LANGUAGE SURVEY
- ACCEPTABLE USE OF TECHNOLOGY FORM