- If your child is going to be absent, please call the health office by 9:00am that school day.
- A message can be left on our confidential voicemail box 24 hours a day.
- If you are aware of an upcoming absence, you can send a note ahead of time addressed to the health office.
- All attendance is documented and can be viewed from your parent portal.
- If you do not call your child out for the day, you will receive a phone call. This is to ensure the safety of the child.
- If your child will be picked up early, a note needs to be sent to your child's teacher.
- Attendance is very important to your child's ability to succeed in school.