- If your child is going to be absent, please call the attendance office at 732-360-4400 by 8:00am that school day.
- A message can be left on the confidential voicemail box 24 hours a day.
- If you are aware of an upcoming absence, you can send a note ahead of time addressed to the attendance office.
- All attendance is documented and can be viewed from your parent portal.
- If you do not call your child out for the day, you will receive a phone call. This is to ensure the safety of the child.
- Attendance is very important to your child's ability to succeed in school. Please review the district attendance policy.