Please look on the left side of this web page, or below, and click on a team to see more details about each sport on JSMS.
Girls' Soccer Boys' Soccer Field Hockey Cross Country Wrestling Girls' Volleyball Boys' Volleyball Cheerleading Girls' Basketball Boys' Basketball Softball Spring Track Boys' Lacrosse Girls' Lacrosse
We would love for our Salk parents to attend away games as well as home games to cheer our athletes! Please see "Related Files" below to view a list of addresses for all away games.
Please see "Related Files" below to see important information regarding sports physicals. All Students must have an approved sports physical in order to try out for a sport.
Procedure for Student Physical Exams for Athletic Teams
It is extremely important to realize that:
NO STUDENT MAY TRY-OUT OR COMPETE IN SCHOOL SPORTS WITHOUT AN APPROVED PHYSICAL ON AN OFFICIAL PHYSICAL FORM.
Any student that has not had an approved sport physical exam completed, must have one approved BEFORE sports try-outs begin.
You must do the following:
1. Obtain an Official Sport Physical Form from the school nurse, Old Bridge High School Athletic Director, or this website (link below).
2. Complete all parts of the form that are required by student and parent.
3. Have your doctor complete all parts of the form that are required by a doctor.
4. Review the form and make sure that everything is complete, including all necessary signatures.
5. Once you are satisfied that the form is as complete as necessary, submit the form to the school nurse's office.
6. The district's doctor will examine the form, and, based on the information on the form, the doctor will either clear the student to compete in school sports or reject the student's application. If the student's application is rejected, there will be an explanation provided to the parent.
NOTE: If parents have any questions regarding physicals, they should contact the high school nurses at 732-290-3918.
Summer Middle School Sport Physicals Sign-ups:
Use the following link to the Athletic Training sign-up web page:
Due Dates for Physical Forms:
Fall Sports - July 15
Winter Sports – October 15
Spring Sports – February 1
Please download the information by clicking on the following links: