Typing Chinese - Typing in Chinese
Class assignment for lab
Chinese character writing
Today you are going to learn how to type in Chinese. By the end of class, you will hand me your Oral presentation. Instruction:
1. Login your computer, open internet browser, type the following site:
- When you open this site, you will see a yellow box on the screen. The box on the left is the place you can type
- When you type, you type Chinese pinyin, the character will pop up from the right box. There will be a list of words showing up, you have to pick up the right words, and make your selection by click the number beside the characters.
- After you click the number, the character will show on the big box.
- you will use today's handout to type your oral presentation