Wall of Fame
Old Bridge High School Community Looking for Wall of Fame Nominations
The Old Bridge High School community wishes to recognize and honor outstanding graduates of all high schools of Old Bridge. It is the hope that those honored will serve as an inspiration and source of pride for the students of Old Bridge High School, in addition to providing added incentives and goals to succeed in their adult lives.
To be eligible for nomination and consideration for the “Wall of Fame," candidates must have:
- Graduated from one of Old Bridge's high schools: Madison Township, Madison Central, Cedar Ridge, Old Bridge Adult High School or Old Bridge High School.
- Achieved notable employment/career achievements within their chosen fields
- Exhibited civic and/or community accomplishments through service, volunteer work, philanthropic endeavors, or have received notable local, state, or national honors.
- Graduated a minimum of five years prior to nomination.
- Nomination forms may be completed online at OBHS Wall of Fame Application
- Or found on the Old Bridge High School website: oldbridgeadmin.org/highschool.cfm
Please complete online nomination form by March 31, 2019.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Sally Fazio, OBHS Vice Principal, by phone 732-290-3900 x3902 or email email@example.com