Former Student Records Request

  • FORMER STUDENT SECTION - (Madison, Cedar Ridge, Old Bridge or Old Bridge Adult)

    If you need transcripts, immunization records or a new diploma; please access the link below and follow directions.

    OBHS Application For Former Student Records

    NOTE:  If you were attending Old Bridge ADULT High School and did not complete your program, you can call one of the schools below:

    New Brunswick Adult Learning Center - Call (732) 745-5300 ext. 4100

    Perth Amboy Adult School - Call (732) 376-6240 ext. 31426