Old Bridge High School - OBHS Nurses
Old Bridge High School
Ellen McDermott GNC
Nurse: Susan Daily RN,CSN firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurse: Audrey Baker RN, CSN email@example.com
Nurse: Jodi Smith RN,CSN firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurse: Pamela Herbert RN email@example.com
Nurse: Dorothy Matrale RN, CSN firstname.lastname@example.org
The Old Bridge High School Health Services Program provides health and nursing services for all the students in grades 9-12. The goal of the health office at the high school is to support the educational process by promoting optimum wellness and working closely with parents and guardians to:
- Assess and evaluate the health needs of students
- Accommodate students with specific health concerns
- Serve as a health resource for the school community
The school health services provided to our students include, but are not limited to:
- Liason between school, parents, health care provider, and community agencies
- Height/Weight Screening
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Vision/Hearing Screening
- Scoliosis Screening (9th and 11th grade)
- Health Assessments and Referrals
- Maintenance of Health Records
- Compliance with State Immunization Requirements
- Administration of Medications prescribed by Health Care Provider
- Assessment and Provision of Initial Care for Illness/Injury
-Please call attendance at 732-290-3900 x3920 if your son/daughter will be absent.
-Student should remain at home until they are fever free (less than 100 degrees) for
24 hours without fever reducing medications.
-Student must be able to tolerate food for 24 hours without vomiting prior to
returning to school.
-NO medications are allowed in school without a doctor's order, this includes cough drops.