Use of Building Form
PLEASE NOTE: OLD FORMS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED.
REVISED FORM IS ATTACHED BELOW.
NOTES FOR APPLICANTS FROM OUTSIDE ORGANIZATIONS:
- All Facility Use forms must be completed in full.
- All Facility Use forms must be signed at “Signature of Applicant” to avoid delay in processing your request.
- Attach a list of any extra equipment required for your event.
- Faxed Facility Use forms will not be accepted. Please mail or hand deliver.
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY PLEASE NOTE THAT BEFORE ANY APPLICATION IS APPROVED, THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET:
- All outside sports teams and cheerleaders must review, sign and return the Concussion Policy Compliance Letter with their applications and proof of insurance.
- All Non Profit Groups must provide proof of non- profit status with a 501C3 Certificate.
- All For Profit and Non Profit Groups Proof of Liability Insurance must be submitted along with the application to avoid delay in processing your request.
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, ALL FEES TO BE PAID UP FRONT BEFORE THE EVENT.
- All For Profit and Non Profit groups that are charged Rental Fees. All Fees Must be paid up front after their Facility Use Application is approved.
NOTE TO ALL STAFF:
All staff must fill out a facility use application for all afterschool, evening and weekend events and submit for approval a minimum of 48-hours in advance. Attach a list of any extra equipment required for your event.
Please note effective immediately the evening hours for all building use facilities have been revised.
All events must end 30 minutes before the posted closing time.
OBHS-Main Bldg. & GNC
Salk & Sandburg
For more details on Facilities Use, please see Board Policy #7510 – Use of School Facilities which can
be found on the website, under Board of Education, By-laws and Policies, 7000 - Property.