VOORHEES SCHOOL RULES
RAYMOND E. VOORHEES
1. RESPECT EVERYONE IN OUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY
- Use appropriate language.
- Treat others as you want to be treated.
- Keep Voorhees School Bully-Free.
2. RESPECT SCHOOL PROPERTY
- Take care of all school materials.
- Respect hall and classroom displays.
- Use all school facilities, including bathrooms, appropriately.
3. KEEP HANDS, FEET AND OBJECTS TO YOURSELF
- Fighting is never acceptable. It is never the solution. Use appropriate words to solve problems.
4. COME TO SCHOOL PREPARED AND TRY YOUR BEST
- Listen carefully to your teacher’s instructions.
- Do your homework to the best of your ability.
- Have all the supplies you need.
- Hand assignments in on time.
5. FOLLOW CAFETERIA AND PLAYGROUND RULES
- Respect noonhour supervisors and cafeteria staff.
- Use good table manners.
- Use an inside voice.
- Listen and follow directions.
6. FOLLOW FIRE AND SAFETY DRILL RULES
- Follow your teacher’s directions.
- Move quickly in an orderly way.
- Remain silent.
REMEMBER: VOORHEES SCHOOL IS A
NO BULLYING ZONE!