Mission Statement and Beliefs
Our mission as Old Bridge High School Knights is to provide a safe, nurturing environment in which all students can learn the skills necessary to find success as respectful members of a global society. Each student is an important resource of our school and an invaluable member of the Old Bridge High School community. Every Knight is accountable for promoting a sense of understanding and compassion for others and the maturity to act on their beliefs. Each student is cognitively prepared to face the myriad of challenges in today's world.
We believe that:
- Learning is a lifelong process.
- All students can learn.
- Education is a shared responsibility among the school, the students, the families, and the community.
- All student are entitled to a safe, supportive learning environment.
- Self-esteem is necessary for successful learning.
- The development of curriculum is an on-going and cyclical process.
- The high school should provide a dynamic curriculum that recognizes the various needs and learning styles of all students.
- An appreciation of the arts and humanities enhances the education of the whole child.
- All students should be taught to appreciate and respect the cultural differences in our society.
- The school community must prepare students to function successfully in society.
- All students are to rise to their highest level of achievement.
- All students will be treated with respect, tolerance, and fairness.
Old Bridge High School Motto
"DO THE RIGHT THING"