William A. Miller School's Grade 4 Website
Welcome to our Grade 4 Website.
Home of the Miller Mustangs.
Teachers: Mrs. Bystrek & Miss Venaglia
Welcome To The 2019-2020 School Year.
******SUPPLY LIST 4 th Grade********
Please label everything clearly as indicated below.
- 3 – 3-subject spiral notebooks - label each notebook cover with child’s name and subject area: (one with Health, Science, Social Studies) (one with Math) (one with ELA)
- 1 marble notebook (label Tic-Tac-Toe)
- 5 – 2-pocket folders with pocket on bottom (label folders: Take Home, ELA, Math and Health/Science/Social Studies)
- Soft Zippered Pencil Case (no pencil boxes)
- Ear buds or headphones with microphones in a labeled Ziploc bag with child’s name
- 4-book sox/book covers (brown paper bags are accepted)
- glue stick crayons/colored pencils
Our mission is to provide a safe and caring environment for all of our students. We strive to empower all students to accept responsibility, challenges, and to become life-long learners. Together, with a solid home-school partnership our students will succeed.