FACILITIES USE REQUESTS
The district is now using ML Schedules for all facilities use requests. The new online application will replace all paper applications.
REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT
All facility use requests are completed online. The first step needed to make an online facility use request is to create an ML Schedules user account. You can do so by by clicking the icon below. Be sure to complete all information fields and then click the submit button. If your registration was successful you will receive an e-mail confirmation. The links below will provide additional information if needed:
LOGIN & RESERVE
Once your account is created you can start making facilty reservations using ML Schedules. Click the icon to the left to reach the Log In screen. The video below will further explain the reservation process as will the Community User Quick Start Guide:
- - All Facility Use forms must be completed online.
NOTE TO ALL STAFF:
- - All outside sports teams and cheerleaders must review and electronically sign the Concussion Policy Compliance Letter with their applications.
- - All Non Profit Groups must upload proof of non- profit status with a 501C3 Certificate.
- - All For Profit and Non Profit Groups Proof of Liability Insurance must be uploaded along with the application.
- EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, ALL FEES TO BE PAID UP FRONT BEFORE THE EVENT.
- - All For Profit and Non Profit groups that are charged Rental Fees. All Fees Must be paid up front after their Facility Use Application is approved.
All staff must fill out a facility use application online for all afterschool, evening and weekend events a minimum of 48-hours in advance.
Please note effective immediately the evening hours for all building use facilities have been revised.
All events must end 30 minutes before the posted closing time.
|OBHS-Main Bldg. & GNC||10.00 p.m.|
|Salk & Sandburg||10:00 p.m.|
|Madison Park||9:00 p.m.|
For more details on Facilities Use, please see Board Policy #7510 – Use of School Facilities which can
be found on the website, under Board of Education, By-laws and Policies, 7000 - Property.